In light of the CDC's current recommendation to wear a cloth face covering in public settings, we’ve teamed up with our US factory to up-cycle our remaining, unused Reversible Legging fabric into reusable, personal-use face masks.
Each mask is made with three layers of fabric: Either two layers of our Reversible Legging fabric with a layer of power mesh in between or one layer each of Reversible Legging Fabric, power mesh, and our Barre Fabric. We found these two combinations provided the highest level of protection while still allowing you to breathe comfortably. Our legging fabric is moisture-wicking and fast-drying, helping to keep your face dry as you breath. It is cool to the touch, adding extra comfort.
Masks can be worn with either outer layer against your face, allowing you to choose between the printed pattern and a solid color. See product images for color and print pairings.
Ear loops are made with fabric instead of elastic, making them softer and more comfortable while still providing the stretch required to be one size fits most.
To help those of you interested in distributing masks within your family, friends and community, we've bundled larger quantities at discounted prices.
4 or more masks - 20% off
10 or more - 25% off
30 or more - 30% off + free shipping
All consumer purchases of the Face Mask help fund our ability to donate masks to essential workers while supporting our network of independent stylists and our US manufacturer.
- Firefly/Black Barre reverses to Black Barre fabric
- Shibuya/Black Barre reverses to Black Barre fabric
- Degas/Black Barre reverses to Black Barre fabric
- Tie Dye/Indigo Barre reverses to Indigo Barre fabric
- Serpentine/Carbon Barre reverses to Carbon Gray Barre fabric
- Shibori Print reverses to Dark Gray Reversible fabric
- Tie Dye Print reverses to Dark Gray Reversible fabric
- Matte Gray Camo reverses to Gray Reversible fabric
- SOLD OUT - Degas Print reverses to Black Reversible fabric
- Fabrics: Active Poly (80% Polyester, 20% Spandex), Power Mesh (81% Polyester, 19% Spandex), Barre (87% Nylon, 13% Spandex)
- Sizing: One Size Fits Most
- Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. No softeners. Do not bleach. Do not iron.
- Wash before use as well as after every wear.
- This item is FINAL SALE and is not returnable.
- This mask is not for medical use, but rather for personal use when someone must be near others for essential reasons such as grocery shopping, medical appointments, etc.
- Please understand that our face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a healthcare professional. Peach makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents the transmission of viruses or diseases. This mask has not been approved by the FDA and the decision to use this mask is solely your own.