Introducing fashion’s HOTTEST (and most versatile) trend: the sweater vest.
Not only is this knit silhouette comfy and cozy, but there are also so many ways to style it! Wear it on its own paired with jeans or joggers for a flawless transitional look, or layer it over everything from turtlenecks to button-downs for added polish and warmth.
And as the weather cools off, level-up your street style by layering both under and over for a look that feels like it belongs at New York fashion week.
- Sweater vest silhouette
- V neckline
- Ribbed arm holes, neckline + hemline
- Fashioning along the front for a flattering fit
- Can be worn alone or layered
Bone color = lightweight knit
Fall Multi color = chunky knit
- Fabric: Sweater Knit - Bone
(35% Cotton, 35% Modal, 30% Nylon)
- Fabric: Sweater Knit - Fall Multi
(58% Acrylic, 33% Cotton, 9% Wool)
- Sizing: XXS-XXL
- Fit: Relaxed - Hangs away from the body with a little extra room
- Body length (size medium): 21.5”
- Care: Hand wash cold separately. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Cool iron if needed.